Most washer repair companies are listed online and have reviews of their services. This is important information that will allow you to see what others have to say. Also, when you call, the person answering the phone should be polite and helpful; this will give you an indication of how you and your home will be treated.
Washing machine repair service
This day and age everything is becoming “smart” with the latest technology. There are many things that could go wrong on a washer. These can be simple things such as sensors or fuses. Or, the repair could be something major such as a computer board has gone bad. If the washer doesn’t want to spin, it could just be off-balance or have a bad bearing.
Washing machine problems
Some common washing machine problems are:
- The washing machine is shaking and moving.
- The washing machine has a bad smell.
- It doesn’t spin or agitate.
- The washing machine won’t come on.
- It is not draining properly.
- There is a weird noise coming from it.
Of course, we can take a look at any and all of these washing machine problems and get it fixed up for you.
Repair or Replace?
We live in a day and age where most people don’t bother fixing anything. However, there are simple repairs that can save your current washing machine. And, there are repairs that are more costly than purchasing a new one. This is simple to determine once we have a quote for you and have determined what the issue is. Many issues could be a bunch of different things, which is hard to diagnose over the phone. Other things that go wrong are an easy fix. Give us a call and we would be happy to discuss your options.
My Maytag washer wasn’t spinning, so I called NC Appliance Repair an hour before they closed. Alex indicated they couldn’t come out that night, but would be out between 10-12 the next day. Alex called me around 9 and asked if he could come out within the next half hour. I was home and said yes. Alex showed up when he said he would and was quick and courteous. I had a defective drum capacitor and he had the part with him. He explained the issue and presented me with (what I considered) a reasonable price. He even found a manual that was still inside the machine and showed me that I could use it to self-diagnose some issues in the future. His service as well as the 90 day guarantee on parts and labor make this a no-brainer for washing machine repairs. Thanks Alex!
Prompt and efficient. Alex knows the repair business. I will use him in the future and recommend to my neighbors.
I used services of NC Appliance Repair Charlotte to fix my broken refrigerator. It taken two days, on first day technician came to diagnostic, and on the next day repaired my refrigerator. Good services , thanks!
Alex is reliable and thorough. He repaired our washing machine and microwave in one day. No lag time. Said he would get parts, got them. DONE
Call Alex if you want the best work, reliable service.
As we were setting up an appointment they said, let’s try something first. It worked. Honest repair company not trying to make a quick buck or take advantage. We will be a customer for life!!!!
Alex did a brilliant job on a very challenging appliance repair project that required rewiring and new parts. He was able to quickly assess the situation and provide multiple options as to how to best remedy the problem. He was efficient, knowledgeable and professional. We will be hiring him in the future!
I have used them twice in last 6 months, once to fix my refrigerator and today to fix my leaky washer, both times they came same day and price was very reasonable. Best experience i have had in Charlotte with any company.
Washing Machine maintenance tipsSome good washer maintenance tips:
- Don’t overload the machine. It is easy to do and makes your machine last longer, don’t overload it.
- Clean the inside and detergent areas often. Detergent can get built up and gumming, but keeping them clean will help the machine work properly.
- Use the right amount of soap and the right soap to do that job.
- To keep your washing machine smelling fresh, run vinegar through an empty cycle to kill off any harboring bacteria.
- Wipe down the gaskets, door, and drum with vinegar water to help control any odors that may build up.
- With a front load washing machine, leave the door slightly opened. This helps the machine dry out and prevents odors.
- Always transfer the clean washed laundry to the dryer as soon as possible. This too will help prevent odors that can be caused by the wet laundry just sitting there inside.